We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
Where you have agreed to receive it, we may use your Identity, Contact, Technical and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services and offers may be relevant for you.
We will not share your personal data with any company outside the Heeton UK of companies for marketing purposes without your express consent.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by Contacting us at any time.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please Contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the categories of parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
• Other companies in the Heeton UK based within the European Economic Area involved in providing services to you, whether directly or providing underlying infrastructure services.
• External third parties, including:
• business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you. These include contractors who provide services provided to you such as Wi-Fi, providers of our call centre service, the system through which travel agents make bookings, as well as the providers of our IT infrastructure.
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our services and website.
• professional advisers, including lawyers, banks, auditors, and insurers.
• HM Revenue and Customs, regulators, and other authorities.
• entities involved in credit checking and anti-fraud activities, crime prevention/detection, risk assessment and management and dispute resolution.
• If you visit Heeton as part of a UK event or meeting, information collected for meeting and event planning may be shared with the organizers of those meetings and events, and, where appropriate, guests who organize or participate in the meeting or event
• Third parties whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.